Today I would like to talk about a topic that is very important in our daily life: nutrition. People often suffer from eating disorders and also have problems with food. The most frequent disorders are: anorexia and bulimia.
Both anorexia and bulimia are mental illnesses. They are very frequent in young adults or even teenagers. So it’s very important to pay attention to nutrition.
Who is used to train frequently what diet should face?
Training alone isn’t enough to get a sculpted physique. A lot of sport must be combined with a correct and balanced diet that must be followed all year round, without too many exceptions:
- Consume three main meals, accompanied by a snack in the afternoon.
- Drink at least 2 litres of water every day.
- Consume a lot of vegetables and fruits.
- Prefer meat and fish to carbohydrates (which should not be eliminated but chosen, mainly, among those that have a low blood glucose index).
- Avoid to consume refined foods (especially those that contain added sugar and fat) and sweet and fizzy drinks.
- Do between 150 and 250 minutes of training each week.
And for those who do not do any training?
The diet does not necessarily have to change, if you don’t do any kind of training.
There are many different diets available: the vegan and vegetarian diet or a simple diet that eliminates carbohydrates that is pasta, bread, etc.
The most important thing is to balance all the aliments, because each type of food (except junky food) is essential for teenagers, because they are still growing up.
I hope to be helpful with this information.
Remember that healthy eating is important, especially for our body.